Friday, June 4, 2010

Graduation Party

Abigail graduated last night and tonight we are partying! We will have a full house of family and friends from all over and since the graduation is done we can relax and enjoy ourselves. My mom, Mike's mom & sister and my ex and I all went to the Farmers Market yesterday and loaded up on lettuces, tomatoes, green beans, fat carrots, colorful bell peppers, mushrooms, avocados, berries etc.

The menu for tonight is:

pimento cheese toasts with bacon
homemade hummus and veggies
guacamole and baked chips from the Farmers Market
crostini with pesto and sauteed mushrooms and more traditional with heirloom tomatoes and garlic
grilled tri tip
pasta pesto
roasted green beans and tomatoes and garlic
Ceasar salad
cheesecake with assorted berries
wine, Champagne, lemonade, sparkling water

Oh My! I'll post some recipes later because I'm to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment