Monday, March 15, 2010

Sebia orders takeout

Tonight we ordered take out. I swam and the Indian recipe required extra running around. The good news is there is an excellent Indian store in San Rafael, Malabar on 4th Street. They had the dried pomegranate seeds,anardana, and the fine sev. The fine sev is chickpea flour noodles. I also have to buy muslin to make the paneer which is like a farmers cheese. The Indian chicken salad will have to wait for another night. I will post the recipe(s) when I make it.
We ordered Puerto Rican food from Sol Food in San Rafael. Abigail had the vegetarian combination with garlic plantains and I had the chicken. They marinate boneless skinless chicken thighs in olive oil, garlic, thyme, orgeano and lemon juice I think. They are delicious. Mike had the pollo sandwich which he loved with chicken, ham, swiss cheese, sauteed onions and lime cilantro mayo.
So tonight was me not cooking but enjoying good food once again. Maybe I should call this blog Sebia Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment